Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
evil gonna troll us and use the characters from the amagai filler arc.All those mod souls and shit
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
It's just something I won't do.

Well, I was just curious.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
i wanna start !!!!!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I think we need a PR spokesperson to speak to the potential players so we dont end up scaring them all off. :oh
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I haven't watched this filler, so, no. :amuse

But it's true, I was thinking to take minor characters that aren't among the super popular ones. It is to prevent like "omg, noooo you're Shunsui, I wanted to be him!!" and "Oh no, not Ulquiorra, he's so emo!!!"

Rather such of the caliber you are likely to say "meh, can live with that".
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Fuck you lawlett. You'll sign up as soon as I put you out so no.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I don't see me on the list yet .-.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Back from sax.

I am in.
I am in if digitals in
sing me under #12
I am in. I thought there was already a list for the next game though.
I DEMAND BEING THE NUMBER 1, NOV 28th IS MY BIRTHDAY :arf
Ich bin dabei!
bin dabei
Can i play =D?
I'm in for nr 20 as well...
I hear there's a place for me too:p...I'm in...
I'm in for the game~

Who's the host?
I don't see me on the list yet .-.
GAME 20 starting Nov 28/29.
01 [user]digitaldude[/user]
02 [user]Charlie[/user]
03 [user]wizzard[/user]
04 [user]kdowns[/user]
05 [user]kkck[/user]
06 [user]Hardy[/user]
07 [user]xi0[/user]
08 [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
09 [user]Mazino[/user]
10 [user]sakura-aneki[/user]
11 [user]Farfalla[/user]
12 [user]MidoBan[/user]
13 [user]benelori[/user]
14 [user]Imperium[/user]
15 [user]Arctigor[/user]
16 [user]scav[/user]
17 [user]BBB Banana[/user]
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
lawllet-kun got uninvited :o?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
im in
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Ok I'll join too, but I want to be a cool Bleach character, so who's taken?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Wut, I want to be Hirako :< Fine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top