Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
so you celebrate your b-day for like 4 days? Not an excuse. You can post at least 3 times in 12 hours [or more depending on how long the day phase is]
Actually, yes, I'm gonna host some friends the whole weekend and I won't be at my house too much time (we are probably going to go out and go to the beach all those days, I'm just going to be home to get drunk :XD )
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
:arf bastards!

I'm just going to be out the 1st and 2nd of December (and I'll probably still going to be able to post), I'm just telling you.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Each day is a whole phase. If you're going to be busy for more than 2 phases what's the point? Because even if you can post once or twice you will not be able to read everything that you missed. It's pointless. Play the next one, enjoy your birthday and getting drunk instead of rushing home to make weak posts (and probably still end up hostkilled).

Besides if your hosting friends for your birthday hardy, its a bit rude to be stuck on the computer for long right? Fuck it and enjoy your birthday.
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Each day is a whole phase. If you're going to be busy for more than 2 phases what's the point? Because even if you can post once or twice you will not be able to read everything that you missed. It's pointless. Play the next one, enjoy your birthday and getting drunk instead of rushing home to make some weak posts.
We had 5 people (or something like that) that only made 1 post per phase the WHOLE last game. And now because I say that I'm going to be off a little you want me out? That's unfair.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Each day is a whole phase. If you're going to be busy for more than 2 phases what's the point? Because even if you can post once or twice you will not be able to read everything that you missed. It's pointless. Play the next one, enjoy your birthday and getting drunk instead of rushing home to make weak posts (and probably still end up hostkilled).

Besides if your hosting friends for your birthday hardy, its a bit rude to be stuck on the computer for long right? Fuck it and enjoy your birthday.
He takes teh drugs.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

We had 5 people (or something like that) that only made 1 post per phase the WHOLE last game. And now because I say that I'm going to be off a little you want me out? That's unfair.
No hyperbole please!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
We had 5 people (or something like that) that only made 1 post per phase the WHOLE last game. And now because I say that I'm going to be off a little you want me out? That's unfair.
Well yes, and wasnt the last game absolute crap? It's not that I dont want you to play, I do. But it seems like it will be hard for you to participate actively, and whats the point in doing it half-assed? Might as well enjoy your birthday fully. That's what I would do anyway. *shrug*
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
If you miss out one day phase, because of a private event, make sure to at least place a vote and contribute something to the discussion. Else sign out, because hostkilling can unbalance the game a lot.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well yes, and wasnt the last game absolute crap? It's not that I dont want you to play, I do. But it seems like it will be hard for you to participate actively, and whats the point in doing it half-assed? Might as well enjoy your birthday fully. That's what I would do anyway. *shrug*


This is gonna be my avatar!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Besides if your hosting friends for your birthday hardy, its a bit rude to be stuck on the computer for long right? Fuck it and enjoy your birthday.
I'm just going to tell them "If I don't stay at least 15 minutes here the Mafia will kill me", they'll understand.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So we have a rule saying that if you don't vote in each phase and if you don't post something contributing to the game, you're out, right? (if we don't, we should! ....imo....). Then we could just add some rule saying that if you get hostkilled due to inactivity, you're out of the next game. It's a temporary penalty, so it wouldn't be that harsh and it would spare us from a lot of arguing over who's in and who's out xD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So we have a rule saying that if you don't vote in each phase and if you don't post something contributing to the game, you're out, right? (if we don't, we should! ....imo....). Then we could just add some rule saying that if you get hostkilled due to inactivity, you're out of the next game. It's a temporary penalty, so it wouldn't be that harsh and it would spare us from a lot of arguing over who's in and who's out xD
I agree :nod
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
So we have a rule saying that if you don't vote in each phase and if you don't post something contributing to the game, you're out, right? (if we don't, we should! ....imo....). Then we could just add some rule saying that if you get hostkilled due to inactivity, you're out of the next game. It's a temporary penalty, so it wouldn't be that harsh and it would spare us from a lot of arguing over who's in and who's out xD
Hostkilled 'cause of inactivity :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Cut the spam please. That warning goes for all of you.

Personally, Hardy I agree with Imp regarding your participation in this game but if you feel you're up to it then as long as Evil agrees then it's fine.... but punishment for hostkill needs to be set so that people don't take the game too lightly. For now I think if you get hostkilled, missing the following game is enough( as suggested by Farfalla iirc), will review it later depending on activity and how often games are hosted.

Eurgh.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I altered the rules a little according to our discussions here and installed a "hall of shame" :darn which will contain the list of rule breakers. We talk a lot about excluding players, yet it never been executed until today, because over the time we all forget who ghost-posted in the previous game, or whatsoever. It is to keep track of it. But more as a deterrent actually...
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I have to drop out of the game unfortunately. I have work related issues all through next week at least until friday so I won't be able to join the game if it starts at any date before that.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Sorry to hear. Thanks for the information!
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
CAN I STILL JOIN? or is the GAME'S STARTING ALREADY? :gwah

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

LET ME JOIN PLEASE. Thank you.
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Lower the spam level peeps.

GAME 20 starting Nov 28/29.
01 [user]digitaldude[/user]
02 [user]Charlie[/user]
03 [user]wizzard[/user]
04 [user]Hardy[/user]
05 [user]xi0[/user]
06 [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
07 [user]Mazino[/user]
08 [user]sakura-aneki[/user]
09 [user]Farfalla[/user]
10 [user]MidoBan[/user]
11 [user]benelori[/user]
12 [user]Imperium[/user]
13 [user]Arctigor[/user]
14 [user]scav[/user]
15 [user]kdowns[/user]
16 [user]BBB Banana[/user]
17 [user]blai[/user]
18 [user]3c[/user]
19 [user]Shinsatsu[/user]
20 [user]lawlett-kun[/user]
21 [user]X3D2YFaust[/user]
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
No longer quinta :pout.... Maybe next time....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top