Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
What the hell is going on...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Am I the only one that didn't see that as a threat and that is more worried about the risk to the active mafia players to be exposed to the others? Oo Or even masons, if we have those.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Mafias have already lost this game though, they have like 5 % chances of winning
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Am I the only one that didn't see that as a threat and that is more worried about the risk to the active mafia players to be exposed to the others? Oo Or even masons, if we have those.
Yeah, I misread it. That post was from yesterday. I wasn't sure what reason Herm would have for showing it, so I figured it was just now. My mistake.

In any case, I doubt he'd continue to participate like this, even if he was disgruntled and had some way to access quicktopic boards.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Kdowns did use quicktopics a lot..BECAUSE HE PLAYS MAFIA GAME ON MAFIASCUM!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I doubt KD would share that info and ruin the game even if he had that info. As I said, if he had the intention to do that, he could have done that already. Germy just gotta check/ask how he did it, see if it's true, so we can prevent further damages to the current game.

When I was mason, I only got the link to the forum during the night time. Last game, when I was mafia, I died on day 1, so I didn't got the link. If he posted that today, before the night time, I'm assuming he did find a way to track those threads.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I doubt KD would share that info and ruin the game even if he had that info. As I said, if he had the intention to do that, he could have done that already. Germy just gotta check/ask how he did it, see if it's true, so we can prevent further damages to the current game.

When I was mason, I only got the link to the forum during the night time. Last game, when I was mafia, I died on day 1, so I didn't got the link. If he posted that today, before the night time, I'm assuming he did find a way to track those threads.
Actually, he did mention getting a link to a discussion thread in an earlier post. Maybe he meant the board for mafia and not the discussion thread here?

The first time I was Mafia I was a little uneasy with using something like quicktopic, so to be sure I tried searching for the forum we used a couple different ways and had no luck. But I guess if he played a ton on mafiascum he might know tricks to it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I just said that I doubt that Germy sent him the link to the mafia board, 'cause when I was a mason and when I was a mafia I only got it when the night one started. But Germy can correct me.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I just said that I doubt that Germy sent him the link to the mafia board, 'cause when I was a mason and when I was a mafia I only got it when the night one started. But Germy can correct me.
Nope, I already sent out all the links yesterday evening, to test if everyone can enter. A few games back thornofcarrion could not, and it costed us lot of time to get all the communication working. This is why I did it this time before the night actually started.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
So where's your kdowns now? Huh-huh sakura? HUH HUH????

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Yes, I'm sorry I hoped he would stick to his word. But it seems trusting ppl in this world is wrong. I'm never sticking up for anyone from now on.

Kd you disappointed me and FUCK YOU FOR MAKING ME LOOK BAD! XD

and DAMN T_T I MISSED THE VOTE FUCK...no matter I see you ppl worked fine without me <3 Grats on getting 2 fracwhateverthey'recalled!!!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
But before leaving for who knows how long, make sure to vote. Or else you'll join in the Hall of Shame faction!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ohh... so there's the possibility that he's bullshitting. Anyway, I think you could just ask him before re-starting the game D:
Restarting the game?...

As long as no one meddles after they're eliminated, then there's nothing to worry about.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
FUCK YOU! Don't you dare threaten me with that! You know fully well I'm a very active player oki? I did my best to make the minimum amount of posts in the first day just so that I don't disappoint anyone. I'm sorry my fucking life is unpredictable IF YOU KNEW WHAT SHIT I WENT THROUGH IN THE PAST 5 DAYS?!?!?! you'd die. I'm so fucking tired of the things I have to fix because of mom... She never listens to me and goes on and does stupid shit and then comes crying to me...
W/e I won't even bother to write down my schedule TODAY not to mention the past 5 days |:

anyway,

I got to say I didn't think that two Mafia would be out after the first day.

What a backfire strategy from blai ^^
what strategy? I missed out and there's so much to read TAT

Charlie? Seriously, what the hell man. Was it peer pressure that made you sign up? What was the point? You did the exact same thing in your first and only game before. -_-;
I even messaged him on skype!!! saying he should post or he'll get hostkilled. He went offline afterwards |:

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

I was just 30 minutes late "who knows how long" he says |: TRAFFIC!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Everyone who doesn't post a ton gets shit Lucia...chill out
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Restarting the game would be so damn boring.. :disappoint
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top