What the hell is going on...
Yeah, I misread it. That post was from yesterday. I wasn't sure what reason Herm would have for showing it, so I figured it was just now. My mistake.Am I the only one that didn't see that as a threat and that is more worried about the risk to the active mafia players to be exposed to the others? Oo Or even masons, if we have those.
Actually, he did mention getting a link to a discussion thread in an earlier post. Maybe he meant the board for mafia and not the discussion thread here?I doubt KD would share that info and ruin the game even if he had that info. As I said, if he had the intention to do that, he could have done that already. Germy just gotta check/ask how he did it, see if it's true, so we can prevent further damages to the current game.
When I was mason, I only got the link to the forum during the night time. Last game, when I was mafia, I died on day 1, so I didn't got the link. If he posted that today, before the night time, I'm assuming he did find a way to track those threads.
Nope, I already sent out all the links yesterday evening, to test if everyone can enter. A few games back thornofcarrion could not, and it costed us lot of time to get all the communication working. This is why I did it this time before the night actually started.I just said that I doubt that Germy sent him the link to the mafia board, 'cause when I was a mason and when I was a mafia I only got it when the night one started. But Germy can correct me.
Yes, I'm sorry I hoped he would stick to his word. But it seems trusting ppl in this world is wrong. I'm never sticking up for anyone from now on.So where's your kdowns now? Huh-huh sakura? HUH HUH????
---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------
![]()
Restarting the game?...Ohh... so there's the possibility that he's bullshitting. Anyway, I think you could just ask him before re-starting the game D:
what strategy? I missed out and there's so much to read TATI got to say I didn't think that two Mafia would be out after the first day.
What a backfire strategy from blai ^^
I even messaged him on skype!!! saying he should post or he'll get hostkilled. He went offline afterwards |:Charlie? Seriously, what the hell man. Was it peer pressure that made you sign up? What was the point? You did the exact same thing in your first and only game before.![]()

I just mentioned it 'cause that was Evil's main question when he posted that print screen.Restarting the game?...
As long as no one meddles after they're eliminated, then there's nothing to worry about.
I know, but I think that was an exaggeration...or I'm hoping it wasI just mentioned it 'cause that was Evil's main question when he posted that print screen.


Oh xDI know, but I think that was an exaggeration...or I'm hoping it was![]()