He is no longer a cherry boy D:Yeah, it ended today, I have a complete chaos in my apartment and my heart keeps beating fast because I think that I've probably lost something u.u
He is no longer a cherry boy D:Yeah, it ended today, I have a complete chaos in my apartment and my heart keeps beating fast because I think that I've probably lost something u.u
virginity?Yeah, it ended today, I have a complete chaos in my apartment and my heart keeps beating fast because I think that I've probably lost something u.u
No, something valuablevirginity?

You need better self-esteemNo, something valuable![]()

Probably...You need better self-esteem![]()
This is sexist...We are not talking to a woman xi0...
I think they can be merged when people stop posting...otherwise that would annoy meOh, my, god. I just noticed the Game thread is about to hit 2,000 and close authomatically. We're moving to complete new dimensions, WTF.
Unlock itYeah, but the thing is, once it's over 2,000 and closes, it's a pain in the ass to quote posts from the first thread for normal users. Hmmm...

You have da power...3ye can??
Experiment!!!You have da power...
Though I don't really know what will happen if someone posts again...
Well people only need to be able to quote, they shouldn't use the thread to post.Yeah, that's what I've been thinking too.
I remember we had some old FF threads which were open at like 2,345something, before it went down from 2.5k to 2k and the next post would close a thread like that and create a new one. So I don't think that's a solution.