Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Oh, my, god. I just noticed the Game thread is about to hit 2,000 and close authomatically. We're moving to complete new dimensions, WTF.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh, my, god. I just noticed the Game thread is about to hit 2,000 and close authomatically. We're moving to complete new dimensions, WTF.
I think they can be merged when people stop posting...otherwise that would annoy me
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 20 - Blood in Hueco Mundo - Day 4

adamant3ye
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, but the thing is, once it's over 2,000 and closes, it's a pain in the ass to quote posts from the first thread for normal users. Hmmm...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, but the thing is, once it's over 2,000 and closes, it's a pain in the ass to quote posts from the first thread for normal users. Hmmm...
Unlock it :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
3ye can??

And then it won't close after each more post?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, that's what I've been thinking too.

I remember we had some old FF threads which were open at like 2,345something, before it went down from 2.5k to 2k and the next post would close a thread like that and create a new one. So I don't think that's a solution.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, that's what I've been thinking too.

I remember we had some old FF threads which were open at like 2,345something, before it went down from 2.5k to 2k and the next post would close a thread like that and create a new one. So I don't think that's a solution.
Well people only need to be able to quote, they shouldn't use the thread to post.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Ok, we'll see- maybe we'll come around that and we stay within the limits until the game ends- ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top