death note really 


You don't want it??death note really![]()
That's a shame.If its DN not playing[]>~|\
Eating my favourite fruit...Hardy never read bleach either....what you doin on mangohelpers hardy??
In Spanish it´s ¨capítulos¨ that´s why I got confused...37 episodes you mean.
Yes I did, but I wasn´t interested...You never heard of Death Note? O.O
Hey, I´ve watched till episode 10!Hardy never read bleach either....what you doin on mangohelpers hardy??
But that's ok, I've never read it either.Hardy never read bleach either....what you doin on mangohelpers hardy??
You never heard of Death Note? O.O
He said the only anime he has ever watched was PoT. And he never read any manga. He only came here by chance.Hardy never read bleach either....what you doin on mangohelpers hardy??
That's so sweet of youEating my favourite fruit...



Same with the Uchiha. How many Uchiha are there? Or are people going to dreg up databook trash?DN's a fun theme, but are there enough characters?
there are alot of uchihas....just 1 sasuke can be used several times..... pre-shippuden sasuke, shippuden-sasuke,akatsuki-sasuke,finally lost it-sasuke, about to go blind sasuke, godly sasukeSame with the Uchiha. How many Uchiha are there? Or are people going to dreg up databook trash?
"Ooooh lookie, there is a Uchiha Someone in frame 3 in page 5 of chapter 324 who has blood type O"
Oh, thats a good idea!there are alot of uchihas....just 1 sasuke can be used several times..... pre-shippuden sasuke, shippuden-sasuke,akatsuki-sasuke,finally lost it-sasuke, about to go blind sasuke, godly sasuke