Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Well I could, except the evening on 24th.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I hope not because of me though, as January for me in general is a no-no, as I have 7 final exams the last week of it. :darn
I'm ok as long it's not on the 1st. also can't we just have an extended day/night phase if we start before the holidays ? :) when the time comes :)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I DONT FUCKING KNOW ANYMORE!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
:comfort

there, there
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Who has time to play around Christmas???
I'll be at home the entire holiday T_T have no money to go anywhere and would rather sit at home than celebrate on the streets with those open space concerts and shit like that . Plus I have no friends here TAT no real friends at least :<

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

also .... Iwant a lot of ppl to play so I say we wait for February ?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I wont be in on the 1st or 2nd. I probably can on the 3rd but it depends on how many days the hangover lasts.
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I say Jan 5th-6th
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,330
Reaction score
24,939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
It definitely has to be well past new years. I refuse to miss the death note themed game and it will be plain impossible for me to be here between the 25th and the 2nd. I say the 5th or 6th of january are good dates.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Why not just in a couple weeks before Christmas?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I've wondered the same thing. Why can't we just get a game off the ground next week?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It could start in a week. But I guess that's up to DD.

Historically, a quick follow up game after a big one doesn't always end up being memorable for the right reasons, but if people want to play and there's a host, why not?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Indeed, especially as a lot of our players won't be available during the time that was originally set out for the next game.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
We only got 5 people signed up, I doubt it's gonna happen next week.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top