Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Suppose - someone edits in and changes the game start time to a day or two before the agreed date.
Then you'd all be hostkilled - how would yall feels?

Hey - hey, I'm not angry at all - no....
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You got a PM and an avatar...this doesn't happen ahead of time in the games I have played. It's clue enough.

Now stop being bitter and sit out :SOON

[c]So many ways to respond in shin and shin rage - humbly avoids le spam.[/c]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
u can put me there too, didgitaldude...:D
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
why the fuck am i not on the list? I said I'm in |:
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Nice try ponytail !

[c]:heh - So DD ain't a Nazi[/c]
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
PFT. The best option is to wait until like 10th of January, jeez. At least do a NOOB THEME if you're gonna do it before that. So many have complications around the Christmas/New Year weeks, so why do a game with a super theme when many can't attend? If you want to rush a game now, do a crap theme.

When more or less everyone are available unless I've lost count, is Mid-January.
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I agree with 3c...

do a Pokemon theme...:D
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I agree with 3c but no no pokemons pls!!!!!!!!!!

though that's actually a cute idea O3O just lemme choose the art for the avis!?!?
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
lol y sakura??:D
don't you wanna be pikachu??lmao
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
fuck no!never liked pokemon xD
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I don't think anyone who's here liked it...

anyways, I was just kidding...
we should do a mylittlepony theme...<_>
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I don't think anyone who's here liked it...

anyways, I was just kidding...
we should do a mylittlepony theme...<_>
Charlie would hate us since he's banned from the next game =))))))))))))))))))
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
rofl...
too bad...cuz I wanted to be in the same mafia team with him...
 

Macaco

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 11, 2012
Messages
0
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Can I enjoy the game too?
 

Macaco

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 11, 2012
Messages
0
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh yeah,I was following the last mafia game so I read all the rules before.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
1: [USER]MidoBan[/USER]
2: [USER]Wizzard[/USER]
3: [USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER]
4: [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
5: [USER]xi0[/USER]
6: [USER]Arctigor[/USER]
7: [USER]sakura-aneki [/USER]
8: [USER]Macaco[/USER]
9: [USER]Mazino[/USER]

It's not happening.........not enough players.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top