Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
dude ask DD I messaged him about it saying he should delete it and he said himself "he edited the post already" oki I'm not a fucking idiot. But I will look for the post

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

I think it was this one http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...n-Thread-v.5?p=3208042&viewfull=1#post3208042

I know it doesn't appear that he edited it. I don't know why. But DD saw it too and he can back me up. if not you can check my private messages and see the message DD replied was in fact a confirmation . Also bene was around so maybe he merged his comment with an above one and edited it out? though I didn't see any "last edited by bene" either so I doubt it.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

And even if you didn't see it and there's a high chance others didn't see it either that post alone pissed me to no ends.
Then he did it under the threshold for when a record of it is made. In any case, that means it was around for less than a minute. The reality is, thankfully no one got to use that info (if they happened to see it for a splitsecond) if they couldn't figure it out for themselves and since you chose to kill Herm and he was the Bomb it had no effect on the game.

I just don't want any funny business. That includes this sort of thing, as well as overly dramatic-reactions and mod-bashing. Thanks.
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,238
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
She doesn't know Hiruluk-Chopper's Flag and she thought that my message was about the sakura in the flag. seriously? :fail

:umad
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
But did you post Sakura from Naruto picture, or did you not?

 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Wait, how would Faust know what role Sakura was playing? He was lynched early. It could only have been a guess right?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Wait, how would Faust know what role Sakura was playing? He was lynched early. It could only have been a guess right?
He didn't. I think the accusation is he was playing the game while dead by posting such a thing.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Watching all of this go on is actually a lot more fun than playing, although I can't wait for January's DN game.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Ah, I thought it was more serious than posting some ambiguous pictures after you die.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ah, I thought it was more serious than posting some ambiguous pictures after you die.
Apparently not...

That sort of thing is uncool and the person should be taken to task in the future, but there's no evidence of it happening, so I don't know...
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
To be honest, I don't really think that dead people and people who didn't play should be able to chat here, but as our rules allow that, well...

Given that there's no evidence of wrongdoing, only a claim without proof, nothing can really be done here. Regardless, if something actually was done, the offending party should be taken to task.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Regardless of that, Faust had nothing to do with what happened during the night since she killed herself in effect...so I don't understand her reaction at all.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
That sort of thing is uncool and the person should be taken to task in the future, but there's no evidence of it happening, so I don't know...
I dont think so. Why?

A doctor dies and he posts two doctor themed pictures in a light hearted discussion. It's fair enough if it was in the actual game thread after his death, but he should honestly be able to post those here. Are you going to have to avoid posting picture that are slightly related to peoples username? Cherry blossoms are an ubiquitous part of japanese culture, it can be related to a lot of various things. Sakura is blowing it up because she dun goofed and gets angry easily. I havent seen the pre-edit post but I would understand if he said "This is the mafia member [image]", then you can make a more concrete connection. But it didnt.

If I post a picture of snow will Evil suddenly get annoyed because he is russian and snow is in russia and i am incriminating him? It's an extreme example but that's what basically happened. Or maybe if I post a picture of a football, will the brazilians suddenly jump up in anger that I called them mafia? Sakura is just TAT'ing.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Sakura is just butthurt, that she's such a bad mafia boss.
Most likely. I didn't pay attention to the game, but everyone knows that the mafia boss should assign one of the assistants to do the killing in case there ever is a bomb or something.

Sakura failed and we all know it.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, she just fails in life. But what I'm most concerned about is, not the Faust thing, but in her rage she mentioned an other still active player's name, who is a townie - she said. I'm sure one of the current players has seen this post, before I could edit it out. And for that alone I think she's better off being excluded from the next game. That was really a no-no.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I dont think so. Why?

A doctor dies and he posts two doctor themed pictures in a light hearted discussion. It's fair enough if it was in the actual game thread after his death, but he should honestly be able to post those here. Are you going to have to avoid posting picture that are slightly related to peoples username? Cherry blossoms are an ubiquitous part of japanese culture, it can be related to a lot of various things. Sakura is blowing it up because she dun goofed and gets angry easily. I havent seen the pre-edit post but I would understand if he said "This is the mafia member [image]", then you can make a more concrete connection. But it didnt.

If I post a picture of snow will Evil suddenly get annoyed because he is russian and snow is in russia and i am incriminating him? It's an extreme example but that's what basically happened. Or maybe if I post a picture of a football, will the brazilians suddenly jump up in anger that I called them mafia? Sakura is just TAT'ing.
It wasn't the cherry blossom pirate flag. She's saying Faust posted a picture of Sakura from naruto in a post and then edited out quickly. Telling people that she should be suspected by Townies - playing the game after you're dead. There's no evidence of that happening though.

What I'm saying is that it's fine for the dead and uninvolved to post here, but they should keep their thoughts to themselves. If that isn't the case, someone who investigated someone at night and then died would be able to post here and their thoughts would be paid attention to for obvious reasons. If you can give your thoughts on the game in real-time even if you're dead or uninvolved, then that fucks the game up royally.

What it boils down to is that this is not the game thread, and because you're dead doesn't mean you can post here what you would have posted there. It doesn't make it acceptable.

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Yeah, she just fails in life. But what I'm most concerned about is, not the Faust thing, but in her rage she mentioned an other still active player's name, who is a townie - she said. I'm sure one of the current players has seen this post, before I could edit it out. And for that alone I think she's better off being excluded from the next game. That was really a no-no.
Hmm, I didn't notice that at all. Good thing I guess :XD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Then he did it under the threshold for when a record of it is made. In any case, that means it was around for less than a minute. The reality is, thankfully no one got to use that info (if they happened to see it for a splitsecond) if they couldn't figure it out for themselves and since you chose to kill Herm and he was the Bomb it had no effect on the game.

I just don't want any funny business. That includes this sort of thing, as well as overly dramatic-reactions and mod-bashing. Thanks.
well that was the reason I chose to kill hermann. I said in the game thread at some point I know what Hermann's role is. He was way to aggressive it's like he was begging mafia to target him. I would have killed you instead last night and I told the others [you'll see after the game ends] " I'm gonna kill Herman because he's the immediate threat even though I'm 100% sure he's a bomb". You'll see my team will back me up when the game is over . For me he was more dangerous than you were at the time so I sacrificed myself for the greater good. If faust wouldn't have posted that picture [and as I saw it I'm sure others did too it was around more than just a minute] I would have killed you last night and let the others take the blame. That's why I got pissed because I could have avoided dying, could have killed one of you , then let that someone most suspicious take the blame the next day. I would have even sacrificed one of my own to get the townies' confidence and continue on and the next night the game would have been won by me.

Also I stopped bashing get over it already. I've been just trying to explain for the last afghsdfsf posts but .

@Faust fudge off you know you posted that pic .And they say I'm a sore looser :)) I didn't loose just yet .

@Evil stfu. Stop being so sower just because I killed you. I know you would have LOVED to continue playing and you relied on your role of a bomb thinking I wouldn't be capable of killing you [well that the mafia wouldn't kill you]. Because you were so obviously a bomb. And I know most mafia players would have avoided you. You were a key player I had to get rid of you. I could have shifted the suspicion towards you but it would have taken careful planning... and I was too pissed off.


Also idk what faust did so the pic doesn't appear in the edited post...but DD saw it , do you guys want a printscreen of his msg?

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Regardless of that, Faust had nothing to do with what happened during the night since she killed herself in effect...so I don't understand her reaction at all.
OMG he HAD. it's cuz of him that I went for evil.....omg....

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Most likely. I didn't pay attention to the game, but everyone knows that the mafia boss should assign one of the assistants to do the killing in case there ever is a bomb or something.

Sakura failed and we all know it.
why should I sacrifice a player that has a very high chance to slip under the radar when I was already suspected [as I had 3 votes at first] was obvious I would be targeted during the day at some point or another. instead of just killing myself. Just because I was the boss....

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Yeah, she just fails in life. But what I'm most concerned about is, not the Faust thing, but in her rage she mentioned an other still active player's name, who is a townie - she said. I'm sure one of the current players has seen this post, before I could edit it out. And for that alone I think she's better off being excluded from the next game. That was really a no-no.
I was explaining why I choose to do what I did , the fact that I mentioned it doesn't mean shit you moron . If I wouldn't have then no one would have understood what I said... but w/e
you can ban me for all eternity you sore looser.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
the shit is going on in here,i think i have to visit this thread more often
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I was explaining why I choose to do what I did , the fact that I mentioned it doesn't mean shit you moron . If I wouldn't have then no one would have understood what I said... but w/e
But why would people understanding you take priority over the game? That's selfish, you should have waited till its over.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Sorry, none of that makes sense to me.

You take this game way too personally. Just you thinking I need to "get over it already" proves that.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
It wasn't the cherry blossom pirate flag. She's saying Faust posted a picture of Sakura from naruto in a post and then edited out quickly. Telling people that she should be suspected by Townies - playing the game after you're dead. There's no evidence of that happening though.

What I'm saying is that it's fine for the dead and uninvolved to post here, but they should keep their thoughts to themselves. If that isn't the case, someone who investigated someone at night and then died would be able to post here and their thoughts would be paid attention to for obvious reasons. If you can give your thoughts on the game in real-time even if you're dead or uninvolved, then that fucks the game up royally.

What it boils down to is that this is not the game thread, and because you're dead doesn't mean you can post here what you would have posted there. It doesn't make it acceptable.

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------



Hmm, I didn't notice that at all. Good thing I guess :XD
the evidence would be if fucking DD would have posted clearing it up .... you ppl are such.... you know what? I'm not playing this game anymore. Accusing me of lying about that picture is unbelievable , even after I explained so many times already. You could have at least asked DD or I even told you you can check the PM...

HERE THE FUCKING PRINT SCREENS





fuck this shit .so not worth my time
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top