That means that I'll be able to play for the first 2 daysFebruary 1st lawlett.
....
Uhm, that isn't enough, right?
That means that I'll be able to play for the first 2 daysFebruary 1st lawlett.
.like that is even possible ......Getting rid of all the lawlett on day 1, I suggest.
that would be against the rules, and you will be banned for the next game.That does not matter. I can bring you down without own participation.


I actually find lawlett to be an entertaining player, more entertaining than sakura, at least.
i am one of the those players who havent realised their potential yet. A raw diamond if you mayI actually find lawlett to be an entertaining player, more entertaining than sakura, at least.

A diamond in the rough, you mean?i am one of the those players who havent realised their potential yet. A raw diamond if you may![]()
Can't argue with that.i am one of the those players who havent realised their potential yet. A raw diamond if you may![]()


good, I like to hear thatYes, Moa, yes!
