Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

I didn't even bother to check female characters.
Because all males characters are kinda beefy? :?bunny
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

u have a weird taste:gwah
What is so weird about preferring a male over a female? I'm discriminatory in that sense.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

What is so weird about preferring a male over a female? I'm discriminatory in that sense.
nth... if its only in a fight game
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

nth... if its only in a fight game
It applies to almost anything. Men are superior to women in many aspects in this world.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

It applies to almost anything. Men are superior to women in many aspects in this world.
except looks :nod
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

except looks :nod
That's what makes me include the word almost :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

What a silly reason not to play. Tssss.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

"I don't have enough time to play, sorry :worrybunny" would be an excellent lie, but I don't lie.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

"I don't have enough time to play, sorry :worrybunny" would be an excellent lie, but I don't lie.
good excuse once u are a mafia
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

good excuse once u are a mafia
That's why I don't want to play, since there is a chance I'd end up as a Mafia.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

That's why I don't want to play, since there is a chance I'd end up as a Mafia.
u gotta relax,worse than my first game here it cant be...
i was mafia boss,and before the night farf and tatsu died and the 4 member was kdowns -.-
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

u gotta relax,worse than my first game here it cant be...
i was mafia boss,and before the night farf and tatsu died and the 4 member was kdowns -.-
You guys are really bad mafia.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

You guys are really bad mafia.
You are including me? :?bunny

Though i don't think i am also a good mafia ... i think it's safe to bet i am bad at this game, but let me blame that on the fact i am a noob. I can use that for almost everything.

:dancin
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

u gotta relax,worse than my first game here it cant be...
i was mafia boss,and before the night farf and tatsu died and the 4 member was kdowns -.-
I don't know if I would be a good Mafia, but I'm sure it's not half the fun being a Townie.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

mazino and kdowns!
FU it was my first game

also i thought this time i was ok,only i was late and lacked a lil bit time

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

I don't know if I would be a good Mafia, but I'm sure it's not half the fun being a Townie.
oh both is fun,when im townie again i just hope i get a facking role this time,never had one :(
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

so in other words haku is not singing up because heis scared he will loose in the next game?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

I'm in... if the game starts this month.
I probably won't be able to play in march
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

I don't know if I would be a good Mafia, but I'm sure it's not half the fun being a Townie.
No. Being a Mafia is also pretty funny. I had a lot of fun this time, and honestly i wouldn't mind being a Mafia again :D

so in other words haku is not singing up because heis scared he will loose in the next game?
Mafia normally looses right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top