Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

u have a weird tasteI didn't even bother to check female characters.

u have a weird tasteI didn't even bother to check female characters.

Because all males characters are kinda beefy?I didn't even bother to check female characters.

What is so weird about preferring a male over a female? I'm discriminatory in that sense.u have a weird taste![]()
nth... if its only in a fight gameWhat is so weird about preferring a male over a female? I'm discriminatory in that sense.
It applies to almost anything. Men are superior to women in many aspects in this world.nth... if its only in a fight game
except looksIt applies to almost anything. Men are superior to women in many aspects in this world.

That's what makes me include the word almostexcept looks![]()

" would be an excellent lie, but I don't lie.good excuse once u are a mafia"I don't have enough time to play, sorry" would be an excellent lie, but I don't lie.
That's why I don't want to play, since there is a chance I'd end up as a Mafia.good excuse once u are a mafia
u gotta relax,worse than my first game here it cant be...That's why I don't want to play, since there is a chance I'd end up as a Mafia.
You guys are really bad mafia.u gotta relax,worse than my first game here it cant be...
i was mafia boss,and before the night farf and tatsu died and the 4 member was kdowns -.-
You are including me?You guys are really bad mafia.


mazino and kdowns!You are including me?![]()
I don't know if I would be a good Mafia, but I'm sure it's not half the fun being a Townie.u gotta relax,worse than my first game here it cant be...
i was mafia boss,and before the night farf and tatsu died and the 4 member was kdowns -.-
FU it was my first gamemazino and kdowns!
oh both is fun,when im townie again i just hope i get a facking role this time,never had oneI don't know if I would be a good Mafia, but I'm sure it's not half the fun being a Townie.

No. Being a Mafia is also pretty funny. I had a lot of fun this time, and honestly i wouldn't mind being a Mafia againI don't know if I would be a good Mafia, but I'm sure it's not half the fun being a Townie.

Mafia normally looses right?so in other words haku is not singing up because heis scared he will loose in the next game?