Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

R.I.P Hawk
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
That's not beating, just stating facts :XD In most cases people forgot about the events of the first day when the game ends. Well not forgot I guess but there are more important things to discuss.
I don't think that frosty forgot about first day last game :teehee

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------


R.I.P Hawk
bad character, barog isn't any good either :hmph
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
omg what is all that fucking spam in the game thread! I can't read all that shit ;_;

I have to get ready to leave in a few mins and I'll be back around 11 pm -___________- don't spam so much dammit!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Why do you even bother signing up. You know there's a lot to read.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Why do you even bother signing up. You know there's a lot to read.
So that we can kill a billion brain cells thinking whether one is a lurking Mafia or just inactive.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well it was fun while it lasted...good lucky to the rest
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
omg what is all that fucking spam in the game thread! I can't read all that shit ;_;

I have to get ready to leave in a few mins and I'll be back around 11 pm -___________- don't spam so much dammit!
This game has become a sister win thread -_-;
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Fucking lol, Mido :XD

Your avatar :rofl
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
xD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Oh god :crying
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
fuck it...first time a cool role and i died,i sucked at night :crying
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
i hope so,but the night was mega fucked up,it was like a fight ended perfect in round 1
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
i hope so,but the night was mega fucked up,it was like a fight ended perfect in round 1
Offtopic: I still own you a signature, dont I? xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top