R.I.P Hawk
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that frosty forgot about first day last gameThat's not beating, just stating factsIn most cases people forgot about the events of the first day when the game ends. Well not forgot I guess but there are more important things to discuss.

bad character, barog isn't any good either
R.I.P Hawk

So that we can kill a billion brain cells thinking whether one is a lurking Mafia or just inactive.Why do you even bother signing up. You know there's a lot to read.
This game has become a sister win threadomg what is all that fucking spam in the game thread! I can't read all that shit ;_;
I have to get ready to leave in a few mins and I'll be back around 11 pm -___________- don't spam so much dammit!

No.This game has become a sister win thread![]()




Offtopic: I still own you a signature, dont I? xDi hope so,but the night was mega fucked up,it was like a fight ended perfect in round 1