I mean, look at the numbers. Even with ~20 players around, "I'm a Townie, I have no role" is seemingly the best Mafia lie ever.Exactly.
There's not really a max but ofc things will get more complicated if there are more players. I doubt one host could handle more than 30 players but who knows, there might be people who are capable of games with 40 or 50 players![]()
I doubt we will get 30 players but even if, that would be my definite limit. 30 players in your first game as a host would be quite a challenge...
Now, what will happen if we have 30 players, with 7-8 regular Townies with no role whatsoever?
Could you imagine the mess

Omg, let's make this happen, a bloody mess


I will manage somehow, though I don't doubt it will be stressful and difficult 







You didn't need to do that. But thanks!
