Twisted Fate sucks!Mido got the best character/avatar.
Twisted Fate sucks!Mido got the best character/avatar.

Lies..So is yours.

Such bitter words disguised by a cute smile^Weren't you like politely asked to not participate in future games anymore?![]()

now that is a major diss towards my boy herms...niichan is like the best host everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!


I thought he was busting herms ballzIt's probably about the avatar he got...which was Nana's doing anyways![]()

Just something minor I noticed, shouldn't it be three times for this game? That were the rules I got from Nii at least.OTHER INFOTry and be active in every day phase by trying to post at least once.
He didn't edit the post, that's all. It's a recent change.Just something minor I noticed, shouldn't it be three times for this game? That were the rules I got from Nii at least.
Thanks for the info, will change it.Just something minor I noticed, shouldn't it be three times for this game? That were the rules I got from Nii at least.
Yeah, that's what I thought. ^^He didn't edit the post, that's all. It's a recent change.
Don't mention it.Thanks for the info, will change it.

