I hope not.I fear a manhwa will win it...
Sure if I'm Gohanhow about a dragon ball z theme...some classic stuff that everyone is familiar with
We have to decide on one to concentrate our efforts.I hope not.
HP or GoT make it happen
I'm not a great HP fan, but if it comes down to it, I might vote for HP to make it win over something else.We have to decide on one to concentrate our efforts.
they don't appreciate classics like us faustie........Sure if I'm Gohan
There are more HP Fans than GoT fans so let's settle with HPWe have to decide on one to concentrate our efforts.
He said he will host if one of his suggested themes will be picked up.digi are you hosting the next game or evil?
I remember haku said he would like to try....
Thank you.I'm not a great HP fan, but if it comes down to it, I might vote for HP to make it win over something else.
HxH is shittier than Part II of Death Note. Sorry but it's the truth.HxH is better than your life! Dont mess with a HxH fanboy if you wanna live![]()
STFU STFU STFUJosef was a mafia bish!!
He was.HxH is shittier than Part II of Death Note. Sorry but it's the truth.
STFU STFU STFU
Mello would kick your fat ass! Oh wait you suck so your opinion is invalid anywayHxH is shittier than Part II of Death Note. Sorry but it's the truth.

It's natural, since Part II Death Note was awesome by regular standards. It just looked like it sucked after the ridiculous Part I.HxH is shittier than Part II of Death Note. Sorry but it's the truth.
Mello couldn't even kick an empty soda can, so shush, donkey.Mello would kick your fat ass! Oh wait you suck so your opinion is invalid anyway![]()

.
killing blow... killing blow!Ok as Faust doesn't like any of my themes.
I nominate Disney women (as the princess aren't enough).
[/pat]