Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
One Piece Theme Suggestion #1

Divided among three teams:

Townies - Yonko
Mafia - Marine
Third Party - Shichibukai

Host: Monkey D. Dragon of the Revolutionary Army

:p
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
We should make small changes to to the story. The Onepiece treasure is actually a giant black dildo.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
One Piece Theme Suggestion #2

Whitebeard Pirates Accident


Host: Whitebeard
Characters/Avy: Whitebeard Commanders

Introduction:
Commander Thatch was killed, the Yami Yami Fruit was stolen and Marshall D. Teach escaped! A note was left by Teach

Old Man,
I killed your commander.
ZEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Enraged Ace left saying, "He was one of the members of my division let me handle him." Marco try to stopped him, but Whitebeard didn't stopped Ace.

Days later. Shanks went to Whitebeard and told him that he must stop Ace because Teach is a dangerous man!
But still Whitebeard let his "son" Ace do what he wants.
And because of that Whitebeard and Shanks sword and spear clashed and the sky was divided.

Shanks left the Moby Dick(Whitebeard's Ship)

Days later another victim was killed.
Tension arose in the Whitebeard Pirates so Whitebeard decided to have a meeting with his Commanders.

"There are scums like Teach existing in our crew. We must dispatch them. I'm entrusting you my "sons" to find them said Whitebeard.

START MAFIA GAME 25

:hip

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Now I want to be the Co-Host of the Mafia Game 25 if my Whitebeard Pirates Accident Suggestion will be approved :x3
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sign up for possible Mafia Game 25 (starting date 25/26 March)

[USER]3c[/USER]
[USER]gnut[/USER]
[USER]jorped[/USER]
[USER]Hardy[/USER]
[USER]digitaldude[/USER]
[USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
[USER]MidoBan[/USER]
[USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
[USER]Josef K.[/USER]
[USER]TheBoss[/USER]
[USER]Farfalla[/USER]
[USER]Mazino[/USER]
[USER]dark lord[/USER]
[USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER]

You probably missed that this is going to be a crap theme Faust :hee I won't take much effort into the story, who cares about OP anyway? :fan

What matters is a fun game, that's where the focus lies. I'm going to use this opportunity to learn and become a better host so I appreciate the offer but thanks, I'm going to do this alone. Haku can always post updates though :derp

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Oh and if someone wants to sign up, better do it fast. We've almost reached the limit :XD
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I'm in.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I'm going to do this alone. Haku can always post updates though :derp
Thin line between a rather serious moment and rofl :toc
Yeah, I'll be following the game from the stands, so, if you are offline and people begin whining for an update, I'll do it :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sign up for Mafia Game 25 (starting date 25/26 March)

[USER]3c[/USER]
[USER]gnut[/USER]
[USER]jorped[/USER]
[USER]Hardy[/USER]
[USER]digitaldude[/USER]
[USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
[USER]MidoBan[/USER]
[USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
[USER]Josef K.[/USER]
[USER]TheBoss[/USER]
[USER]Farfalla[/USER]
[USER]Mazino[/USER]
[USER]dark lord[/USER]
[USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER]
[USER]Imperium[/USER]

With that we've reached the limit. If there's someone who really wants to join no matter what I can make an exception but that's the last one then :XD

nonono ii have to be ivankov i already made a sig
:toc

Thin line between a rather serious moment and rofl :toc
Yeah, I'll be following the game from the stands, so, if you are offline and people begin whining for an update, I'll do it :XD
:teehee that's good then, thanks!

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Sign up will close when we've found one more passionate/desperate participant or on Thursday. So if there's someone, better be fast :amuse
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
You probably missed that this is going to be a crap theme Faust :hee I won't take much effort into the story, who cares about OP anyway? :fan

What matters is a fun game, that's where the focus lies. I'm going to use this opportunity to learn and become a better host so I appreciate the offer but thanks, I'm going to do this alone. Haku can always post updates though :derp
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
:XD don't be disappointed Faust, you can try and host a game yourself next time. I'm all for new hosts as that brings some diversity. Not saying that Evil or digi are doing a bad job but we need more established hosts me thinks.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
:XD don't be disappointed Faust, you can try and host a game yourself next time.
Maybe I can be a co-host but I cannot still handle becoming the only host, I can't do that as of now.

Only played 5 games. And never experienced being a Mafia.

I hope the One Piece Game will turn out well.

Good Luck niichan
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Yeah, we need more hosts so that the regulars can take breaks and play, as well.

Maybe I can be a co-host but I cannot still handle becoming the only host, I can't do that as of now.

Only played 5 games. And never experienced being a Mafia.

I hope the One Piece Game will turn out well.

Good Luck niichan
Well, I was a volunteer for this game with only three games under my belt, so, I think you can handle being one :XD
Everybody falls the first time (=
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'll try to host a Mafia Game before/during or after my birthday :p
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That's good to hear then :p but you will join the game Faust, right? I hope you will be more active this time around :noworry

and I've just decided on the characters for the game, be surprised :3c
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Of course I'll join. I don't want to miss the One Piece Game
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
faust reminds me a bit of alpha-kun.I keep on having this dejavus
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh well, two more I guess ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top