Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
faust reminds me a bit of alpha-kun.I keep on having this dejavus
alpha beta? I don't know enough infos about him but I saw some of his posts.
Why do you think you remember a bit alpha with me?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
When was it decided that it'll be a OP game? I still want a historical people mafia game :/
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
ivankov, how's Dragon?

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

Why?

We could use the OP theme later to attract more people actually.
We can just use the one piece theme again :cookiehand
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i will only play in the op if he gives me Ivankov but since he refuses that means we will not have even a 2nd tier characters he will probably give us fodder marines or whats even worse some fishman people.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
i will only play in the op if he gives me Ivankov but since he refuses that means we will not have even a 2nd tier characters he will probably give us fodder marines or whats even worse some fishman people.
Just deal with the fact that you can't always choose :neutral Like I told you, if I make an exception for you, everyone could ask the same of me. If another ava is such a bad thing for you, fine. Have it your way :nah

And that's far from being the case but okay :lmao
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Just deal with the fact that you can't always choose :neutral Like I told you, if I make an exception for you, everyone could ask the same of me. If another ava is such a bad thing for you, fine. Have it your way :nah

And that's far from being the case but okay :lmao
well i wasn't choosing i was simply telling you to give me that avatar but alright i guess since you are so unbendable
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
well i wasn't choosing i was simply telling you to give me that avatar but alright i guess since you are so unbendable
No it's plain childish that you can't live with anything but that one avatar. There are enough other cool characters I've chosen so just take one of them. If you don't wanna then that's your choice but don't blame me.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
While I don't care that much about themes, OP is one theme I won't participate in. Thanks.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
If someone gets buggy and want to trade I'm all ears '-'
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
lol, we were choosing last game, why not now? :XD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
If we are doing an One Piece's theme, i won't take a no when i suggest Naruto's :hmph
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top