yes.bye now
alpha beta? I don't know enough infos about him but I saw some of his posts.faust reminds me a bit of alpha-kun.I keep on having this dejavus
both of you have a lot of free time on your hads so it seemsalpha beta? I don't know enough infos about him but I saw some of his posts.
Why do you think you remember alpha with me?

Why?sing out byebibibibibib HEEE~HAAAW![]()
We can just use the one piece theme againWhy?
We could use the OP theme later to attract more people actually.

Honestly, FU.We can just use the one piece theme again![]()
Just deal with the fact that you can't always choosei will only play in the op if he gives me Ivankov but since he refuses that means we will not have even a 2nd tier characters he will probably give us fodder marines or whats even worse some fishman people.
Like I told you, if I make an exception for you, everyone could ask the same of me. If another ava is such a bad thing for you, fine. Have it your way 

well i wasn't choosing i was simply telling you to give me that avatar but alright i guess since you are so unbendableJust deal with the fact that you can't always chooseLike I told you, if I make an exception for you, everyone could ask the same of me. If another ava is such a bad thing for you, fine. Have it your way
And that's far from being the case but okay![]()
No it's plain childish that you can't live with anything but that one avatar. There are enough other cool characters I've chosen so just take one of them. If you don't wanna then that's your choice but don't blame me.well i wasn't choosing i was simply telling you to give me that avatar but alright i guess since you are so unbendable



