Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I won't be at home when this starts then... don't be freaking suspicious about that like the last game -.-
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'll be busy tomorrow (college and stuff) so try not to make pages of posts for me to read later...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I would like to mafiakill Josef.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I would like to mafiakill Josef.
I am sure you will be one this time around. :teehee

EXPECT PRESSURE FROM HERE! :p
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Josef will get another bastard role, I'm sure of that :XD
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
START NOW!

:brook :ace :soge :erosanji :nami :robin :tashigi :afroluffy :buggy :blackbeard :gecko :arlong :enel :akainu :kizaru :ivankov :yohoho :stare :panda :bonclay :gatling :luffy :zoro :usopp :franky :chopper
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Okay it will take a little bit longer as it turned out that the size of every ava is too big.... need to change them a little
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I soooo wanted to play :cry
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Oh shit its over. >.>
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Told you guys I was townie. Second game I was detective, I didn't reveal my role until forced to. You guys fail the test. -_- I think Gary was the most accurate - I wouldn't talk if I had a role or an important role. Nor would I risk the chance that people would take me seriously if I was mafia. Call me a stupid troll all you want, but I'm not the one who fell for my troll, without noticing the difference. :hmph

I am playing this game badly though. I need training/practice....


Oh God, and now I even see that Milly voted for a guy that will be hostkilled, that announced here that won't be able to play, and Milly saw it #.#
I voted BEFORE I knew and BEFORE he announced.

I fucked up by not changing it after I saw the post. I'm too absentminded. :<
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top