Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
avis...whats the deal with avis...?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lol u start it monday, thats smart. people who have a life won't be able to spam like there is no tomorrow a monday
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
OMG lawl, I never thought you would be this good to me.
Shielding your body to protect me from that ugly thing.. :wtf

You have my gratitude.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I probably gonna get hostkill before we finish this game god damn it, keel me quickly!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I am snape!
What? The theme's Harry Potter now?

Cool.
It's harry potter theme and if we gonna wait maybe after april?? maybe?
:rofl the game starts on March 25th Naomi, so pretty damn soon. The theme isn't HP but One Piece.

.... :lmao glad to have you on board


wait the theme is changed?
Read all the posts bakas :XD
What? Why are we changing back and forth? We decided on OP, then went to HP, and now OP again? MAKE UP YOUR MIND :arf
we never went to HP. Naomi assumed it was HP
AND I ALMOST GOT AWAY WITH IT TOO! :arf

I guess there will never be a Harry Potter themed game unless I host it myself. But then I couldn't play so what's the fun in that! :yelling
Also, I don't think I understand all of the loopholes and roles well enough to host.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
AND I ALMOST GOT AWAY WITH IT TOO! :arf

I guess there will never be a Harry Potter themed game unless I host it myself. But then I couldn't play so what's the fun in that! :yelling
Also, I don't think I understand all of the loopholes and roles well enough to host.
and chigau again. DD said he wanted to host a HP theme next
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top