Also in again!
No.
Also in again!
No.
Also in again!
No.
That smiley is way better than stupid zoidberg.


Idk why everytime u write that I read it listening to Ivankov's voice...HEEEE HAAAW![]()
Happens to me the same XDIdk why everytime u write that I read it listening to Ivankov's voice...
that is how it is supposed to be. That is vmy's plan HEEE HAAAAWIdk why everytime u write that I read it listening to Ivankov's voice...

Game will start tomorrow, just like it says in the sign-upStart the game?

You will get your avis when the game startsavis...whats the deal with avis...?
Is lawl getting that Ivankov or whatever it is?You will get your avis when the game starts


I am snape!
What? The theme's Harry Potter now?
Cool.
It's harry potter theme and if we gonna wait maybe after april?? maybe?
the game starts on March 25th Naomi, so pretty damn soon. The theme isn't HP but One Piece.
....glad to have you on board
wait the theme is changed?
Read all the posts bakas![]()
What? Why are we changing back and forth? We decided on OP, then went to HP, and now OP again? MAKE UP YOUR MIND![]()
AND I ALMOST GOT AWAY WITH IT TOO!we never went to HP. Naomi assumed it was HP


and chigau again. DD said he wanted to host a HP theme nextAND I ALMOST GOT AWAY WITH IT TOO!
I guess there will never be a Harry Potter themed game unless I host it myself. But then I couldn't play so what's the fun in that!
Also, I don't think I understand all of the loopholes and roles well enough to host.
Same for me. But I don't want that to happenI probably gonna get hostkill before we finish this game god damn it, keel me quickly!

I hope I am not mafia cuz I might screw em over.Same for me. But I don't want that to happen![]()