Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sign up for Mafia Game 25 (starting date 25/26 March)

[USER]gnut[/USER]
[USER]Hardy[/USER]
[USER]MidoBan[/USER]
[USER]Josef K.[/USER]
[USER]TheBoss[/USER]
[USER]Farfalla[/USER]
[USER]Mazino[/USER]
[USER]dark lord[/USER]
[USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER]
[USER]Imperium[/USER]
[USER]M3J[/USER]
[USER]xi0[/USER]
[USER]Naomidee[/USER]
[USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
[USER]Hakuteiken[/USER]
[USER]digitaldude[/USER]

Well actually it's possible I won't be able to post and get hostkilled... but I am taking my chances.
<_____<

I wouldn't mind waiting extra time to start if others want to play, but can't because of the dates. :amuse

I've pretty much realized that I have absolutely no time for the Mafia Game, so I'll just have to make time no matter when I'm going to be playing it. In other words, I don't care when it starts, just lemme know.

It's Harry Potter themed, right? Wow, nice choice guys! That's AWESOME!
:rofl the game starts on March 25th Naomi, so pretty damn soon. The theme isn't HP but One Piece.

.... :lmao glad to have you on board
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What? The theme's Harry Potter now?

Cool.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
That's my Haku! :hi5
:hi5
Joking aside, now that I mentioned this, Mafia could kill lawl early and try to frame me as well, hm..
 
Last edited:

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
We are going to have more than 15 players?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
aww good this is OP themme
What? Why are we changing back and forth? We decided on OP, then went to HP, and now OP again? MAKE UP YOUR MIND :arf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
oh, okay. Thank you.


Jeez, you guys are so confusing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top