Sign up for Mafia Game 25 (starting date 25/26 March)
[USER]gnut[/USER]
[USER]Hardy[/USER]
[USER]MidoBan[/USER]
[USER]Josef K.[/USER]
[USER]TheBoss[/USER]
[USER]Farfalla[/USER]
[USER]Mazino[/USER]
[USER]dark lord[/USER]
[USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER]
[USER]Imperium[/USER]
[USER]M3J[/USER]
[USER]xi0[/USER]
[USER]Naomidee[/USER]
[USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
[USER]Hakuteiken[/USER]
[USER]digitaldude[/USER]
the game starts on March 25th Naomi, so pretty damn soon. The theme isn't HP but One Piece.
....
glad to have you on board
[USER]gnut[/USER]
[USER]Hardy[/USER]
[USER]MidoBan[/USER]
[USER]Josef K.[/USER]
[USER]TheBoss[/USER]
[USER]Farfalla[/USER]
[USER]Mazino[/USER]
[USER]dark lord[/USER]
[USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER]
[USER]Imperium[/USER]
[USER]M3J[/USER]
[USER]xi0[/USER]
[USER]Naomidee[/USER]
[USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
[USER]Hakuteiken[/USER]
[USER]digitaldude[/USER]
<_____<Well actually it's possible I won't be able to post and get hostkilled... but I am taking my chances.
I wouldn't mind waiting extra time to start if others want to play, but can't because of the dates.
I've pretty much realized that I have absolutely no time for the Mafia Game, so I'll just have to make time no matter when I'm going to be playing it. In other words, I don't care when it starts, just lemme know.
It's Harry Potter themed, right? Wow, nice choice guys! That's AWESOME!
the game starts on March 25th Naomi, so pretty damn soon. The theme isn't HP but One Piece. ....
glad to have you on board






