Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
My pornstars theme was better though...
real name game with real pics ...

I'm still backing up Star Wars, but will see what other suggestions we have.

And no way in hell I'm RPing into ****** right on top of MF.
How about Game of Thrones?
noblesse would be cool or tower of god

****** suggested by digitaldude Rejected
Porn Stars suggested by Hardy Rejected
Real Name and Pics suggested by Mazino
Star Wars suggested by Hakuteiken
Game of Thrones suggested by X3D2YFaust
Noblesse suggested by Mazino
Tower of God suggested by Mazino
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
We're not doing Porn Stars...wtf kind of theme is that? Same with ****** :XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I could be a host, but that will need some sort of tutoring from regular hosts.

But I'm not going to write end day/night lores for porn stars, naturally.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I could host too if people will still let me :lmao most likely not before june though, as that's when school finally end.

Guess it's up to DD or 3c (I remember he wanted to try it out too) if people want to play another game before that.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Lord of the Rings?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Why? The killing stories could have been pretty entertaining.
Ah, well I don't really care about the rping aspect of it. Just seems like stupid ideas...
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Lord of the Rings would also make a worthy theme, though I'm not a big fan of it myself.
What about Matrix theme or something like that?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
My pornstars theme was better though...
real name game with real pics ...

I'm still backing up Star Wars, but will see what other suggestions we have.

And no way in hell I'm RPing into ****** right on top of MF.
How about Game of Thrones?
noblesse would be cool or tower of god
Lord of the Rings?

Naruto vs Sayonara Zetsubuo sensei
Naruto vs Sayonara Zetsubuo sensei
much better theme
Ace attorney theme.
Lord of the Rings would also make a worthy theme, though I'm not a big fan of it myself.
What about Matrix theme or something like that?

****** suggested by digitaldude Rejected
Porn Stars suggested by Hardy Rejected
Real Name and Pics suggested by Mazino
Star Wars suggested by Hakuteiken
Game of Thrones suggested by X3D2YFaust
Noblesse suggested by Mazino
Tower of God suggested by Mazino
Lord of the Rings suggestedy by X3D2YFaust
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei suggested by digitaldude
Ace Attorney suggested by digitaldude
Matrix suggested by Hakuteiken
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
lord of the rings could be interesting i still want a MK theme
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum

****** suggested by digitaldude Rejected
Porn Stars suggested by Hardy Rejected
Real Name and Pics suggested by Mazino
Star Wars suggested by Hakuteiken
Game of Thrones suggested by X3D2YFaust
Noblesse suggested by Mazino
Tower of God suggested by Mazino
Lord of the Rings suggestedy by X3D2YFaust
Shut up, Porn stars would have my vote.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top