Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Lawl vote for Harry Potter :x3
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'd either be Harry or the host for this, I don't mind. Harry Potter! :arf
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Steins;Gate not enough characters
I know but it would be awesome T_T
Lets do a ToG theme and stop the HP crap!

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

I'd either be Harry or the host for this, I don't mind. Harry Potter! :arf
Milly hosting? oh :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
None of that ToG shit plz. Harry Potter plz.


Plz. I beg, plz.



plz
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Nomination Restart.

Only One Theme Suggestion for Person.


HARRY POTTER :arf
I would host a Tower of God theme, I'm with you maz! :zomg
Me likes this!
Please make Harry Potter theme happen. I am not joking, out of all the themes i have played and seen, this one would be the best! :zomg

Well I won't play but do Harry Potter! :zomg
I'd either be Harry or the host for this, I don't mind. Harry Potter! :arf


Harry Potter x3 (M3J, jorped, Darjaille)
Host: M3J?


Tower of God x2 (naruto-niichan, TheBoss)
Host: naruto-niichan
 
Last edited:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Your sig fail, HP fail, you fail, milly. Get over it :blush
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Nomination Restart.

Only One Theme Suggestion for Person.


HARRY POTTER :arf
I would host a Tower of God theme, I'm with you maz! :zomg
Me likes this!
Please make Harry Potter theme happen. I am not joking, out of all the themes i have played and seen, this one would be the best! :zomg

Well I won't play but do Harry Potter! :zomg
I'd either be Harry or the host for this, I don't mind. Harry Potter! :arf
Steins gate x robotics notes


Harry Potter x3 (M3J, jorped, Darjaille)
Host: M3J?


Tower of God x2 (naruto-niichan, TheBoss)
Host: naruto-niichan


Steins;Gate x Robotics;Notes x1 (digitaldude)
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
A Fairly OddParents theme would be awesome too
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Harry Potter
Game of Thrones
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Steins;GatexRobotics;Notes
Mortal Kombat
Tower of God
Noblesse
Lord of the Rings
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top