Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
thank you I am in only if i am ivankov
Well im in, but in the days 28-31 I must be traveling... so i need to know the date of the game xD
If it's only a few people, I'm in too!
.... I'm in.

Sign up for possible Mafia Game 25 (starting date 28 March - 1 April)

[USER]3c[/USER]
[USER]gnut[/USER]
[USER]jorped[/USER]
[USER]Hardy[/USER]
[USER]digitaldude[/USER]
[USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
[USER]MidoBan[/USER]
[USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
[USER]Josef K.[/USER]

So I guess most people prefer a small game (me does)? I doubt the game will have a lot more participants but just in case, do we want to choose a limit of some sort? Like let's say no more than 12 or 13 players? Just a suggestion though.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I don't think there will be more than 15 participants in this one, but again, who knows. Limiting it to around that number may be plausible.
Or just shut down the sign up process earlier, perhaps.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm in, depend on the day though, and I want to be Buggy! :zomg
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Also, make the characters random (and everyone of a single arc), like the Bleach game... It would be better imo
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So in essence you can't play before the 31st? :o
haha welll not exactly. I can play today if you guys want, i travel day 28 for the birthday of my sis... i think between theese days i can post or vote , but i doubly i can do much.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
thank you I am in only if i am ivankov
Well im in, but in the days 28-31 I must be traveling... so i need to know the date of the game xD
If it's only a few people, I'm in too!
.... I'm in.

Sign up for possible Mafia Game 25 (starting date 28 March - 1 April)

[USER]3c[/USER]
[USER]gnut[/USER]
[USER]jorped[/USER]
[USER]Hardy[/USER]
[USER]digitaldude[/USER]
[USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
[USER]MidoBan[/USER]
[USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
[USER]Josef K.[/USER]
[USER]TheBoss[/USER]

I don't think there will be more than 15 participants in this one, but again, who knows. Limiting it to around that number may be plausible.
Or just shut down the sign up process earlier, perhaps.
With such a small break between two games, the sign up process will close pretty early anyway. In the small chance of 15 people joining, I think that's it and I will close it directly. 16 is the utmost limit if someone begs me to join :lmao

You won't participate Haku?

I'm in, depend on the day though, and I want to be Buggy! :zomg
Ava's will be random dude...

haha welll not exactly. I can play today if you guys want, i travel day 28 for the birthday of my sis... i think between theese days i can post or vote , but i doubly i can do much.
mhhh I think 25th is the earliest I could start, which I probably would prefer over the 1st. That gives us three days before you have to travel and I think that should be fine if we have a small game. As long as you will still be able to post a bit and vote, that's okay with me.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
i´ll take part too..is it a op theme ?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Also, make the characters random (and everyone of a single arc), like the Bleach game... It would be better imo
Ava's will be random but from one Arc? I dunno if that's necessary

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

i´ll take part too..is it a op theme ?
If you join I want you to be a bit more active Maz <___< and yes, OP theme.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Ava's will be random but from one Arc? I dunno if that's necessary

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------



If you join I want you to be a bit more active Maz <___< and yes, OP theme.
im only inactive on weekends,this time i try harder again,but if i post more i get suspected right away again :(
why not let the ppl choose their avas ? as long as there are no probs ...in LOL most chose their avas too,didnt they ?cuz i would like a certain person too :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
im only inactive on weekends,this time i try harder again,but if i post more i get suspected right away again :(
why not let the ppl choose their avas ? as long as there are no probs ...in LOL most chose their avas too,didnt they ?cuz i would like a certain person too :XD
LoL was an exception, don't get spoiled!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
im only inactive on weekends,this time i try harder again,but if i post more i get suspected right away again :(
why not let the ppl choose their avas ? as long as there are no probs ...in LOL most chose their avas too,didnt they ?cuz i would like a certain person too :XD
So do you think it'll be fair if I pick Shanks and every single fanboy won't want me to die? :XD
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well its not like Buggy has a huge fan base anyway -.-
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The ava's will be random or Evil is going to kill me with his own hands

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

im only inactive on weekends,this time i try harder again,but if i post more i get suspected right away again :(
why not let the ppl choose their avas ? as long as there are no probs ...in LOL most chose their avas too,didnt they ?cuz i would like a certain person too :XD
That's not how life works. You can't always get what you want, fool :nah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top