I am in.
I think Haku got it Nuno![]()

This took its deserved place in my sig.Don't argue with haku, it's pointless.
It's all down to this -> Don't argue with Haku, it's pointless.
I'm saying it's not that vague, which he has disagreed with. I wouldn't post otherwise.
Sign up for possible Mafia Game 25 (starting date 28 March - 1 April)I am in.
You like to troll jorped right? go joinlols gary
Let's do One Piece!HP? I doubt itbetter save that, I doubt we will have a big game so maybe we could even use some crap theme... how about hot boys fighting each other?
![]()
Let's do One Piece!

It's that important to you?You should probably choose the theme first...

Nuno called it, let's do One Piece!Let's do One Piece!

I think I will choose myself this time but there's no way I wouldn't give you IvankovImporio Ivankov called it first

thank you I am in only if i am ivankovI think I will choose myself this time but there's no way I wouldn't give you Ivankov![]()
It isIt's that important to you?![]()

does it really matter >? YOu die in night 1 anywayWell im in, but in the days 28-31 I must be traveling... so i need to know the date of the game xD
But we want to do a crap theme since it will be few players most likely! The most crap is One Piece!We asked a tech to remove the poll so we could decide the theme and now we are doing one piece?
thank you I am in only if i am ivankov
Well im in, but in the days 28-31 I must be traveling... so i need to know the date of the game xD
If it's only a few people, I'm in too!
I am in.
So in essence you can't play before the 31st?Well im in, but in the days 28-31 I must be traveling... so i need to know the date of the game xD

Then join, you like One Piece right?It is![]()