Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Don't argue with haku, it's pointless.
This took its deserved place in my sig.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

:huh

I'm saying it's not that vague, which he has disagreed with. I wouldn't post otherwise.
It's all down to this -> Don't argue with Haku, it's pointless.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
why jorped? Jorped is indeed my save heaven troll target after xi0
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
HP? I doubt it :p better save that, I doubt we will have a big game so maybe we could even use some crap theme... how about hot boys fighting each other? :lmao
Let's do One Piece!
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You should probably choose the theme first...

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Let's do One Piece!
:lmao
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well im in, but in the days 28-31 I must be traveling... so i need to know the date of the game xD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
We asked a tech to remove the poll so we could decide the theme and now we are doing one piece?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
We asked a tech to remove the poll so we could decide the theme and now we are doing one piece?
But we want to do a crap theme since it will be few players most likely! The most crap is One Piece!

Btw luls, you don't need a tech for poll removal!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
If it's only a few people, I'm in too!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
thank you I am in only if i am ivankov
Well im in, but in the days 28-31 I must be traveling... so i need to know the date of the game xD
If it's only a few people, I'm in too!

Sign up for possible Mafia Game 25 (starting date 28 March - 1 April)

[USER]3c[/USER]
[USER]gnut[/USER]
[USER]jorped[/USER]
[USER]Hardy[/USER]
[USER]digitaldude[/USER]
[USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
[USER]MidoBan[/USER]
[USER]Evil3ye[/USER]

Well im in, but in the days 28-31 I must be traveling... so i need to know the date of the game xD
So in essence you can't play before the 31st? :o

Then join, you like One Piece right?

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

oh and I will add all the new used roles to the first post, so they might get used in future games. Will nerf the" Investigator" a bit and add a "Naive Investigator"
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
.... I'm in.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top