Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I dunno if i am interested in participate on this, nevertheless i will think about it.
I was about to ask you, but I was sure that Niichi surely did it before.

Join and become my right hand in the evil side, please :pout
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was about to ask you, but I was sure that Niichi surely did it before.

Join and become my right hand in the evil side, please :pout
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
... we should have a Star Wars mafia game some day btw.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Gardel is from Uruguay :XD
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
when was the game ignition date?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Is that unusual? It's a famous R Kelly song so I'd imagine it's famous in a lot of places.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is that unusual? It's a famous R Kelly song so I'd imagine it's famous in a lot of places.
dave chappelle's version is 10x better
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Do you understand at all how to drive, Farf? Also, do standards exist in Brazil or are they all automatics? I drive an automatic, but I do know how to drive a standard.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I took classes in the past already, I just don't like to drive and I didn't have time back then to get the license. But now I need the car, so... And yeah, I'll prolly learn both, standard and automatic, the lessons I had were in a standard
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
You dont really need to "learn" automatic if you know manual. "Learning" automatic is just to make automatic drivers feel better about being a lower class of driver.

Source: All governments everywhere, ever

:e3
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You dont really need to "learn" automatic if you know manual. "Learning" automatic is just to make automatic drivers feel better about being a lower class of driver.

Source: All governments everywhere, ever

:e3
lol

I learned how to drive on an automatic and then I spent a bunch of days driving a standard to get comfortable with it. It's easier to learn how to drive without having to worry about clutching and shifting.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You dont really need to "learn" automatic if you know manual. "Learning" automatic is just to make automatic drivers feel better about being a lower class of driver.

Source: All governments everywhere, ever

:e3
/jeremyclarkson
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Do you understand at all how to drive, Farf? Also, do standards exist in Brazil or are they all automatics? I drive an automatic, but I do know how to drive a standard.
on Brazil the standard is..... standard. You take lessons and the test on a standard, because 95% of the cars are standards
Only wealthy people have automatics and the drivers have a prejudice against it... like you're not a real drive
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top