I was about to ask you, but I was sure that Niichi surely did it before.I dunno if i am interested in participate on this, nevertheless i will think about it.
Join and become my right hand in the evil side, please

I was about to ask you, but I was sure that Niichi surely did it before.I dunno if i am interested in participate on this, nevertheless i will think about it.

I was about to ask you, but I was sure that Niichi surely did it before.
Join and become my right hand in the evil side, please![]()
Can we have a MidoBan bot and make him get killed in night 1? Pwease![]()

You're free to sign up too. D:Well I want to play. :\
Gardel is from Uruguay![]()

This i sthe remix to ignition, hot and fresh out the kitchen,when was the game ignition date?
Why was this song so massive in the uk??This i sthe remix to ignition, hot and fresh out the kitchen,
mama rolling that body, got every man in here wishin~
dave chappelle's version is 10x betterIs that unusual? It's a famous R Kelly song so I'd imagine it's famous in a lot of places.
I'll be having driving lessons after work for two weeks, starting on monday ç.çNoooooo
Btw, wanna join? Pweaaaaaase![]()

lolYou dont really need to "learn" automatic if you know manual. "Learning" automatic is just to make automatic drivers feel better about being a lower class of driver.
Source: All governments everywhere, ever
![]()
/jeremyclarksonYou dont really need to "learn" automatic if you know manual. "Learning" automatic is just to make automatic drivers feel better about being a lower class of driver.
Source: All governments everywhere, ever
![]()
on Brazil the standard is..... standard. You take lessons and the test on a standard, because 95% of the cars are standardsDo you understand at all how to drive, Farf? Also, do standards exist in Brazil or are they all automatics? I drive an automatic, but I do know how to drive a standard.