Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
How much does the night last? 8 hours, 12?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,667
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You made the no choice really vulgar! I have a heard time picking no now even though I don't think he is up for the hosting task.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I knew this was going to happen... gonna save my comments for the end of the game.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Votevotevote.
Thank you for adding the poll in this thread.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Game 27
[highlight]I already have a theme.[/highlight]
Maybe I'll ask Farfalla to do the avys too.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
When I was Mentor I lasted till day 3. :hee
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
...How is that a feat?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Hardy, I got lynched Day 1, not even killed Night 1, when I was the Mentor. :P
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Looks like you guys don't want me to host













:dumpster
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
The votes are tied at the moment dude.
well...it's not a positive response so... :neutral

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

The votes are tied at the moment dude.
not anymore. 4-5

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

My Game 27 Proposal

Theme: Full Metal Alchemist


Players I think I can handle: 10-13 persons
Avatars: Requested to be done by Farfalla
Schedule: Starts in June 9/10​
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
13 people was my first game.
Game 18 right? My debut game.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

You voted NO DD :hmph

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

4-6 :(
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I voted yes to tie it faust...sadly most people don't want you.
at least there are some people who are willing to join. The minimum no. of participants is seven right? I'm willing to host a 7-person game.



I expect Mazino and Hardy would want to join after their early elimination in this game
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top