Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:hee

real fun stuff watching them snap on each others...

:toc
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I starting to like this lying thing...but it keeps getting me keelt

:kukuku
It's kinda lame that you last an average of 1.5 days lying though :/
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's kinda lame that you last an average of 1.5 days lying though :/
you just wait...I will get better the more I do it...I may start practicing it in RL

:toc

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Don't get used to it. Ps. You sleeping on the couch tonight. :p
:lmao


NO
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Faust if Wizzard sends you his night kill now you can start the new day?
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Tis a shame i'm dead I thought I would have lasted longer.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Tis a shame i'm dead I thought I would have lasted longer.
Oh yeah, sorry about that, I was really mean with you in game, I'm not usuallt like that at all ^^

You didn't help me though >_>
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I succumbed to the pressure and did note vote on my true suspect plus it just got crazy to fast.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not even following the game and this is a Hall of Fame-worthy post. Tenouttaten!
traitor bishu

:-_-

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Tis a shame i'm dead I thought I would have lasted longer.
:kukuku
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I suppose my major screw up was PM'ing the wrong person.
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I succumbed to the pressure and did note vote on my true suspect plus it just got crazy to fast.
It's like Thunder Dome in there. We're getting toyed with by shady characters...like Gnut. :-_-
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I suppose my major screw up was PM'ing the wrong person.
its all good brotha...we can be friends nao

:nod

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

It's like Thunder Dome in there. We're getting toyed with by shady characters...like Gnut. :-_-
:awe

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

D:
I'm sorry for that, Xerous ;-; We couldn't know, though, it looked like you were bullshitting.
gnut strikes again

:kukuku

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Oh yeah, sorry about that, I was really mean with you in game, I'm not usuallt like that at all ^^

You didn't help me though >_>
:toc
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top