I starting to like this lying thing...but it keeps getting me keelt
![]()
I starting to like this lying thing...but it keeps getting me keelt
![]()


Don't get used to it. Ps. You sleeping on the couch tonight.I starting to like this lying thing...but it keeps getting me keelt
![]()

It's kinda lame that you last an average of 1.5 days lying though :/I starting to like this lying thing...but it keeps getting me keelt
![]()
you just wait...I will get better the more I do it...I may start practicing it in RLIt's kinda lame that you last an average of 1.5 days lying though :/

Don't get used to it. Ps. You sleeping on the couch tonight.![]()

real fun stuff watching them snap on each others...
![]()

BUSTED.Don't get used to it. Ps. You sleeping on the couch tonight.![]()
come here

stfu...BUSTED.
I'm not even following the game and this is a Hall of Fame-worthy post. Tenouttaten!Don't get used to it. Ps. You sleeping on the couch tonight.![]()
Oh yeah, sorry about that, I was really mean with you in game, I'm not usuallt like that at all ^^Tis a shame i'm dead I thought I would have lasted longer.
traitor bishuI'm not even following the game and this is a Hall of Fame-worthy post. Tenouttaten!

Tis a shame i'm dead I thought I would have lasted longer.

not allowedFaust if Wizzard sends you his night kill now you can start the new day?

It's like Thunder Dome in there. We're getting toyed with by shady characters...like Gnut.I succumbed to the pressure and did note vote on my true suspect plus it just got crazy to fast.

its all good brotha...we can be friends naoI suppose my major screw up was PM'ing the wrong person.

It's like Thunder Dome in there. We're getting toyed with by shady characters...like Gnut.![]()

gnut strikes againD:
I'm sorry for that, Xerous ;-; We couldn't know, though, it looked like you were bullshitting.

Oh yeah, sorry about that, I was really mean with you in game, I'm not usuallt like that at all ^^
You didn't help me though >_>
