Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I don't care as long as it's not less than 5 posts per person per day. :cheez
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Atleast 125 posts for day 1. Oh yeaah.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Please people, don't post 100 posts per day -_-;

I'm already dreading the amount of posts one will have to read, ugh...
This is like, the only reason why I'm not joining. Otherwise with many people, I'm sure my bad way of playing would be overlooked. Seems it'd be fun for once with many people playing.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,240
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
let's have a nice game.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Guise, like damn it. I have to spontaneously go on vacation to Italy like friday, in replacement for someone who got hospitalized, so I am counting on somebody able to pick up the hosting to die until then. lol

Else we'd just freeze it for 7 days, but I think that'd be like weirder!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I knew it!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Also, I'm starting a little bit earlier than announced, in a couple of hours, which is to lose less time.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It's already August 6th in Japan, let's play :arf

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

A TWD mafia game would be so cool btw
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
The Walking Dead.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Guise, like damn it. I have to spontaneously go on vacation to Italy like friday, in replacement for someone who got hospitalized, so I am counting on somebody able to pick up the hosting to die until then. lol

Else we'd just freeze it for 7 days, but I think that'd be like weirder!
This is the most awesome thing I've heard all week.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I don't know. I'll find an Artemis until friday.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Maybe it's the time for Impy to stop being a dick an host already. Pressure him. PEER PRESSURE HIM!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Oh, I'll pressure him alright. :3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top