I don't care as long as it's not less than 5 posts per person per day. 


This is like, the only reason why I'm not joining. Otherwise with many people, I'm sure my bad way of playing would be overlooked. Seems it'd be fun for once with many people playing.Please people, don't post 100 posts per day
I'm already dreading the amount of posts one will have to read, ugh...

This is the most awesome thing I've heard all week.Guise, like damn it. I have to spontaneously go on vacation to Italy like friday, in replacement for someone who got hospitalized, so I am counting on somebody able to pick up the hosting to die until then. lol
Else we'd just freeze it for 7 days, but I think that'd be like weirder!
The most experienced hosts are playing the game too....SUCKS!I don't know. I'll find an Artemis until friday.

No.SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN MAFIA!