AAAAAH. This game is so troll!!
You killed my comrade. Bastard.You killed niichan, bastard



My body is ready.You are mean to me in the other thread. I hate you Hardy. Prepare to be banned for 10 days.
A ZOMBIE!What have you done again, Hardy ? I'm sure he is a quisling or the useful idiot of the Mafia.![]()


Fuck you >.>So as I promised... Job well-done DD![]()
I hope you guys finally get what to do, now I will enjoy the fail from the sidelines![]()
Oh well, I will forgive youYou are mean to me in the other thread. I hate you Hardy. Prepare to be banned for 10 days.
GL townies. I'm sorry niichan, my friend.
---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------
niichan host this shitty game already. I don't want to host
Why do I always die in Evil games and end up getting more work!

Well what can I say?Fuck you >.>
I was spot on with Kat, you guys didn't believe me. Better be more faithful next time
I'm prolly right with the remaining mafia too, let's see.
Well, you also gave up from defending yourself, so...Well what can I say?I was spot on with Kat, you guys didn't believe me. Better be more faithful next time
I'm prolly right with the remaining mafia too, let's see.
Yay.That's good then, I'm off for today and prolly won't be back on my PC before 7 PM so you have to take care of things until then. Let's do atrollfabulous job!![]()

You're so troll dude! I was killed at night, so it had nothing to do with it!You just suck dude! The day was even longer than it should have been and you still couldn't keep up!
---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------
This game is so troll!