Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
AAAAAH. This game is so troll!!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You killed niichan, bastard
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Haha, RIP!

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

You killed niichan, bastard
You killed my comrade. Bastard.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Your comrade was that damn Usagi, she didn't deserve any love :hmph
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
You are mean to me in the other thread. I hate you Hardy. Prepare to be banned for 10 days.

GL townies. I'm sorry niichan, my friend.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

niichan host this shitty game already. I don't want to host :(

Why do I always die in Evil games and end up getting more work!
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
What have you done again, Hardy ? I'm sure he is a quisling or the useful idiot of the Mafia. :hmph
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You are mean to me in the other thread. I hate you Hardy. Prepare to be banned for 10 days.
My body is ready.

What have you done again, Hardy ? I'm sure he is a quisling or the useful idiot of the Mafia. :hmph
A ZOMBIE! :gwah
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nuno ... <3

:scry
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You are mean to me in the other thread. I hate you Hardy. Prepare to be banned for 10 days.

GL townies. I'm sorry niichan, my friend.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

niichan host this shitty game already. I don't want to host :(

Why do I always die in Evil games and end up getting more work!
Oh well, I will forgive you :mono

I can host if you or gary help if necessary.

Fuck you >.>
Well what can I say? :XD I was spot on with Kat, you guys didn't believe me. Better be more faithful next time :p I'm prolly right with the remaining mafia too, let's see.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I help you niichan!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That's good then, I'm off for today and prolly won't be back on my PC before 7 PM so you have to take care of things until then. Let's do a troll fabulous job! :mono
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
That's good then, I'm off for today and prolly won't be back on my PC before 7 PM so you have to take care of things until then. Let's do a troll fabulous job! :mono
Yay.

Naru let's be lesbians.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
How's the game going? judging from the posts, people are mad yet having fun.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What?!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Im sorry niichi I had to :hug :teehee
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
3c, i had a feeling you were mason when you randomly talked about mason recruiters lol and everyone asked me why did i ask you that question so i left it at that.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You just suck dude! The day was even longer than it should have been and you still couldn't keep up!

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

This game is so troll!
You're so troll dude! I was killed at night, so it had nothing to do with it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top