Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I've seen Fate/Zero as a possible choice somewhere, i really liked it. I don't really feel attracted to all the choices, they're just boring..Why do we always have to choose popular things themes?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I've seen Fate/Zero as a possible choice somewhere, i really liked it. I don't really feel attracted to all the choices, they're just boring..Why do we always have to choose popular things themes?
Because people are more familiar with the theme!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I've seen Fate/Zero as a possible choice somewhere, i really liked it. I don't really feel attracted to all the choices, they're just boring..Why do we always have to choose popular things themes?
Don't worry, next time I host Fate will be the theme :nod I might include F/Stay Night characters too though, if we have a lot of people.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I've seen Fate/Zero as a possible choice somewhere, i really liked it. I don't really feel attracted to all the choices, they're just boring..Why do we always have to choose popular things themes?
Yeah, this guy is right, let's pick something that only 2/ 20 players know!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
We need a host first! :x3
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,190
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
fuck mario if u can have hisoka or kuroro

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

How about discovering new stuff? :p
we are afraid of new stuff :iik
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Jeez, 4 new pages, WTF. Stop spamming idiots.

Also whenever we have the Naruto game (since it's only a matter of time, not saying we will have it next), the Hider role will have to be renamed "Bunshin Master", lmao.


Stop this smiley spam.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
fuck mario if u can have hisoka or kuroro

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------



we are afraid of new stuff :iik
Both Hunter x Hunter and Smash Brothers are fine with me, great if either wins

And I will make you loose your angst :3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top