My bad, that wasn't my intention 


Or you know.. you could.. just die instead?wtf mario is winning. Lets have LOL v2 game


Because people are more familiar with the theme!I've seen Fate/Zero as a possible choice somewhere, i really liked it. I don't really feel attracted to all the choices, they're just boring..Why do we always have to choose popular things themes?
Yeah, and that's why you added me. xDI have my reasons.![]()
Don't worry, next time I host Fate will be the themeI've seen Fate/Zero as a possible choice somewhere, i really liked it. I don't really feel attracted to all the choices, they're just boring..Why do we always have to choose popular things themes?
I might include F/Stay Night characters too though, if we have a lot of people.Yeah, and that's why you added me. xD

Yeah, this guy is right, let's pick something that only 2/ 20 players know!I've seen Fate/Zero as a possible choice somewhere, i really liked it. I don't really feel attracted to all the choices, they're just boring..Why do we always have to choose popular things themes?

It's not just marioI'd rather HxH won than mario.

How about discovering new stuff?Yeah, this guy is right, let's pick something that only 2/ 20 players know!

we are afraid of new stuffHow about discovering new stuff?![]()

Okay.Stop this smiley spam.

Both Hunter x Hunter and Smash Brothers are fine with me, great if either winsfuck mario if u can have hisoka or kuroro
---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------
we are afraid of new stuff![]()
