Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Seriously...is this some sort of secret, concerted effort to get me to host? Or am I just that overlooked? Wow, the butthurt is real.
I was honestly going to vote for you, but I thought you weren't interested even a little so I just voted Ust for the lulz.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
no doubt...gary is very perceptive but so is evil....
i think gary would be a great host...to bad me him and bene are the only berserk fans
:darn
That's why I voted for the only not so perspective guy in that poll :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Someone delete this stupid shit poll, I forgot again how that works.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I like xi0 strategy: point out multiple times about no votes until people buttlick :hurr *slurp*

such ego boost very impress
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
who in the hell wants to lick gary's hairy butt:arf
i was being truthful...he don't miss a thing...the all seeing eye
so he would atleast give us updates quite often...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
who in the hell wants to lick gary's hairy butt:arf
i was being truthful...he don't miss a thing...the all seeing eye
so he would atleast give us updates quite often...
What? I probably have the most early deaths among all active players lol...and then there was the hostkill because of Tata...and the fking Nuno Lover nonsense!

I SUCK
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What? I probably have the most early deaths among all active players lol...and then there was the hostkill because of Tata...and the fking Nuno Lover nonsense!

I SUCK
modesty...i bet everyone will agree...you are one of the most dangerous players
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
modesty...i bet everyone will agree...you are one of the most dangerous players
Am I still technically undefeated as a Mafia since the last game was cancelled? Then I'll admit I'm a good Mafia member then, that's it.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
How did this convo come down to Gary "admitting" he is good?

So manipulative.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How did this convo come down to Gary "admitting" he is good?

So manipulative.
i give up
:faint
try to be nice...get's you hung out to dry
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
where is my PM :arf
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
im in ..except its too late
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
sorry mazino =\, i will start the game in 2 hours
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
:emocat
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
RIP MAZINO DAY 0 LYNCHED!

NEW RECORD GZ M8!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top