The limit is 100 posts per player every day phase... We went over this last time, that limit should not ever be a problem, only in extreme cases, as such it's a rather useless rule of limitation. If everyone posts 70 posts every day, or 5 people post 70 posts each = 350 posts just from 5 people in a single day, it's a pretty huge load of posts. The more players the more posts, that's just logic. There's more to talk about which inflates how many posts even "lesser posters" make.
Huh? It's a pretty significant difference between not posting much or at all, and basically replying to anything and everything that is posted. That's what most "super active" people here do wrong. It's not necessary to reply to every single post, especially not 1 post for 1 quote. Read some posts, gather some thoughts, reply to what is necessary in a bigger post is often a good strategy.
Maybe, when's the sign up deadline? I'll decide by then.
I see. I used to post there a bit but never ventured into Mafia Games there. There's a lot to get into here probably though, we "recently" added a lot of new roles. I think it'll be quite a challenge for a person new to the games on this forum, so I wish you luck ^^