Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico Brown

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
398
Reaction score
139
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just read the last game, it's the most perfect and sexy of them all.

Well, yeah, better have some restrictions to keep everything with balance.
Yeah Ill do that later tonight. But just know that this game everyone is going to have an ability or some sort, I don't like generics at all. :hee
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah Ill do that later tonight. But just know that this game everyone is going to have an ability or some sort, I don't like generics at all. :hee
good...most of the recent games
the host incorporated a plain townie...it just fucked shit up
good to know there wont be any...thanks host:toc
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah Ill do that later tonight. But just know that this game everyone is going to have an ability or some sort, I don't like generics at all. :hee
You shouldn't say stuff like this :/

good...most of the recent games
the host incorporated a plain townie...it just fucked shit up
good to know there wont be any...thanks host:toc
The plain townies add balance so that the town don't just reveal and win.
 

Nico Brown

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
398
Reaction score
139
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The plain townies add balance so that the town don't just reveal and win.
Role Revealing IS NOT ALLOWED this game. It will result in automatic Modkill. Plus all roles will be hidden until the conclusion of the game/ death. And what I mean by that is Im not going to reveal how many mafia members there are or they're powers. I see that in your Smash Bros. game there is a detailed list of the exact abilities for each role.... well I don't plan to go exactly by that. For example the Mafia Boss will be a little more hax than just being the leader and sending in the actions. :snidely
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Role Revealing IS NOT ALLOWED this game. It will result in automatic Modkill. Plus all roles will be hidden until the conclusion of the game/ death. And what I mean by that is Im not going to reveal how many mafia members there are or they're powers. I see that in your Smash Bros. game there is a detailed list of the exact abilities for each role.... well I don't plan to go exactly by that. For example the Mafia Boss will be a little more hax than just being the leader and sending in the actions. :snidely
I've played like this before. It could work, I like it. Although, it would go against every balance rule and role list we have, so I dunno.

Where the hell is Evil :arf
 

Nico Brown

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
398
Reaction score
139
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I've played like this before. It could work, I like it. Although, it would go against every balance rule and role list we have, so I dunno.

Where the hell is Evil :arf
Don't worry about it, Im definitely gonna make it as balanced as possible. The Mafia will have an equal chance of winning this game as the town. Sometimes games are too open and close y'know. But Im trying to make an effort where it could go either way depending on how slick the Mafia is but more importantly how smart and trustful the townies are. :mono
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Don't worry about it, Im definitely gonna make it as balanced as possible. The Mafia will have an equal chance of winning this game as the town. Sometimes games are too open and close y'know. But Im trying to make an effort where it could go either way depending on how slick the Mafia is but more importantly how smart and trustful the townies are. :mono
well..that's the formula...good luck and i'm high/ly anticipating it!!!

:true
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Role Revealing IS NOT ALLOWED this game. It will result in automatic Modkill. Plus all roles will be hidden until the conclusion of the game/ death. And what I mean by that is Im not going to reveal how many mafia members there are or they're powers. I see that in your Smash Bros. game there is a detailed list of the exact abilities for each role.... well I don't plan to go exactly by that. For example the Mafia Boss will be a little more hax than just being the leader and sending in the actions. :snidely

WTF that makes It too complicated IMO but wtv ... like We will know nothing really nothing so I think the game will be pretty random or just guessing :XD But actaully Im pretty curious how It will work
 

Nico Brown

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
398
Reaction score
139
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
WTF that makes It too complicated IMO but wtv ... like We will know nothing really nothing so I think the game will be pretty random or just guessing :XD But actaully Im pretty curious how It will work
Trust me its going to be fun. The best mafia game I played was a Favorites game on NF where there were just a random sort of "favorite/popular characters from various manga/anime" and you had so many interesting abilities. Actually I think we had two mafias in that game... but only because there was almost 50 people.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Role Revealing IS NOT ALLOWED this game. It will result in automatic Modkill. Plus all roles will be hidden until the conclusion of the game/ death. And what I mean by that is Im not going to reveal how many mafia members there are or they're powers. I see that in your Smash Bros. game there is a detailed list of the exact abilities for each role.... well I don't plan to go exactly by that. For example the Mafia Boss will be a little more hax than just being the leader and sending in the actions. :snidely
This is going to be interesting. :derp
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I've played like this before. It could work, I like it. Although, it would go against every balance rule and role list we have, so I dunno.

Where the hell is Evil :arf
ahhhh man let him try, like why not. maybe its rly that much more fun so that we can implement that into all future games, if not then its just that for a game, meh
 

Nico Brown

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
398
Reaction score
139
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Does that mean i can put you down to play the game too, Evil?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Im out btw I wont have time, sowwy I would really love to play but hostkills suck ... I would be able to post few times per day I think but probably that wouldnt help much :pout
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Mafia Game 39

Theme: Nanatsu no Taizai

Date: July 13th(aprox)

Host: Nico Brown
Co-Host: whoever feels like to, there's no need atm.

Participants:

lawlett-kun
Zasz
digitaldude
Ustegius
Xadyu
gnut
Hardy
Demonspeed
Frostymouse
3c
Beatrice

11 people so far, if at least 9 more can join we are set! :zomg
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Something that Nico mods.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top