Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hardy,you and i...maybe kat
are the only ones who want to play...it's so sad:scry
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
it depends.. if its anything after sep 15 then i am auto for a long time
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
hardy,you and i...maybe kat
are the only ones who want to play...it's so sad:scry
LOL where is that coming from haha but yea I might want to play
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
After the host test we have not had a steady game after game, sadly the hiatus might continue. Or people were just burned out this spring?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
People just don't want to play and overall the fun forum isn't as active as it used to be, the test had nothing to do with it.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I kinda have time right now. We can do a game, if you want.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Mafia Game 40 (She's mature D: )

Theme: I dunno

Date: I dunno either, but soon.

Host: Evil?

Participants:

1.Hardy
2.Greg
3.lawlett
4.Kat?
5.Josef?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
oh, its a round number, i do some little promo then. theme hmmm... i wanted to do something for quite some time now. could be a neat story for it too. maybe that
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You should also send 3000 invitations then :zomg
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Im in! :x3 I will get Darj here as well!

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

ok I will not, she is a bitch -_-
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
its more fun to play against mean bitches, you should totally get her.

and no maybes, either yes or no. I would say we start a week from now. 7th Sept.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
its more fun to play against mean bitches, you should totally get her.

and no maybes, either yes or no. I would say we start a week from now. 7th Sept.
Why do you think I have added that last sentence there :XD She doesnt want to play Mafia :p
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
For you, Evil, I'll play. :)

I won't be available for the vast majority of Wednesday, September 10th, but...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top