I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
Lol, no I meant that before MH I played Mafia in a DC forum. xD
The first two games of mine were 48 and 49 I think? I need to check upon them. I think I won the first Janitor try but lost the 2nd one and haven't been Janitor since then? Or was I Janitor in that Team Fortress game? Not quite sure about that one.
No was even earlier? 39? 28? When the heck did I start playing again?
Alright, had it a bit wrong in my memory. Was Janitor in my first game in 42 then spy in 43 then successful Janitor in 44 where the Team Fortress 2 theme was. Now I got it.^^
6 deaths in the first night, then the whole lover drama with Daws, triple treason with Aulq... Gnut's brutal frame by Van.
And to top it off the ultimate betrayal on Gry... Demon getting the power from everyone to kill his mason buddy from the very beggining... that genkidama was beautiful
Oof it start right after my birthday and in my tests
Put me on pending spirit will see if I'm able to play or not @lindananahayashida a game is up in December @revo
Oof it start right after my birthday and in my tests
Put me on pending spirit will see if I'm able to play or not @lindananahayashida a game is up in December @revo