Mafia members go to hell!
talking to urself?Mafia members go to hell!


the thread stopped... SUSPICIOUS

with my death time itself has stoppedthe thread stopped... SUSPICIOUS

I decided to reread the discussion one more time, and unfortunately it was once more too many.![]()

I'm with youHonestly, I'm getting pretty pissed with the dead men and non-players talking about the game, it's easy for them to talk because they have nothing to lose and can't be counter attacked. It's in the rules that the dead should not interve with the game while it's on, and it has been violated so many times, that I'm ready to suggest sanctions. Especially for the yawner.
yes. this.Lets just stop it guys, its is in the rules, and it also ruins the game for the people still playing. =/
I was busy :Pis everyone playing hide-and-seek?![]()

Studyingkakashi damn it where have u been during day2...You could of saved me
