Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
owned :lmao
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
the thread stopped... SUSPICIOUS
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We are all in the win thread.
 

Raizen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
6,118
Reaction score
1,813
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
is everyone playing hide-and-seek? :blink
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
I decided to reread the discussion one more time, and unfortunately it was once more too many.
:lmao

Honestly, I'm getting pretty pissed with the dead men and non-players talking about the game, it's easy for them to talk because they have nothing to lose and can't be counter attacked. It's in the rules that the dead should not interve with the game while it's on, and it has been violated so many times, that I'm ready to suggest sanctions. Especially for the yawner.
I'm with you

Lets just stop it guys, its is in the rules, and it also ruins the game for the people still playing. =/
yes. this.

is everyone playing hide-and-seek? :blink
I was busy :P
and u?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
you guys stopped to post after i got tired to read so many long posts and 10 pages of posts every 2 hours.
^_^
You like to show off for lurkers.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
If asc joins, I'm sure that she'll be the psyco. She'll kill both males at time, not before make them do some yaoi stuff. :ck

And I'll not be on the next game.
Next week I'll be moving to a new ap and I dunno if I'll have net soon
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
kakashi damn it where have u been during day2...You could of saved me
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I wanna join, but I'll start to vote randomly if i have to read 30 pages of posts every weekend.
^_^

I could be the dutch dominatrix like that one from Eurotrip.
^_^
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Helping out Blitz since he isnt here.

4xFarfalla aka Little Miss Chatterbox by digitaldude, Hystzen and Pirulito, Channy
2xEvil3ye aka Mr. Grumpy by TheMoa, Kakashi919
1xPirulito aka Mr. Uppity by Uste
1xdigitaldude aka Mr. Messy by Farfalla
1xRaizen aka Mr. Jelly by evil3ye
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top