There'll be more games u.u /revenge

I GAVE LIL AWAY? ;-;
Actually the phase started 21h ago. There is no point in holding backDamn!! I can't believe 3 people died last night.
The remaining people are hysten, ustegius, channy, moa, kakashi, and myself.
I have not seen enough of hysten, channy, and kakashi enough to know their end game.
I was supicious of moa from the beginning. But after certain events by evil, my suspicions jumped to him. But now that evil is dead and clear, I am back to moa.
Moa has yet to make a clear claim as to who he might suspect. All he has done is follow the pack- very mafia-ish.. I'll hold my thoughts for now

We ended up with the most laziest group of players. Next game im not posting. Then ill know i wont die.![]()
yeah. It's soo hard to stay awayI thought about disappearing in the middle of the game 'cause of that XD
But that's too hard for Lil Miss CB @.@

